Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121

Thread: Today I saw...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sucking on ice*...actually it is getting down into the 60's tonight...

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today i saw my breath when i rolled outa bed this morning

    i saw my cat turn off the lightswitch ! *L

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    today i saw a car stuck in a drive thru bank blockin the whole fuckin lane

  4. #54
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I saw...my new office at my new place of employment.

    I had to move a desk and computer from the store room & hook up computer & phone. I start monday and I'm excited and nervous [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go Rog...where's the new job?

    Today I saw tons of dog turds resting on the ice skating rink that has been in my backyard for 11 days now. May have to go pooper scoop the ice just for my state of mind [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats Roger!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good things come to good folks..God bless...

  8. #58
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I saw..a man in a wheelchair..he looked like he had a million things going on...and it made me realize that I could be a lot worse off ..my "ailments" pale compared to what that poor guy must be going through...I'm going to be more grateful for what I have...

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they sure do pitz [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I saw a very good friend share some really
    wonderful news! Yeah Roger! Congratulations to
    you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •